Competition among online stores is becoming increasingly active. We live in a progressive era. Now the customer has a variety of products. But it’s not enough for him. The buyer requires quality service and additional bonuses — for example, an advantage of free shipping.
Try to offer your customer free delivery on purchases above a certain threshold (for example, $ 50 or $ 100). It can be any amount, but the main thing is that mathematics work for your benefit. Following this, the promotion of such an offer may give a chance of your customer to know about it as soon as possible and, as a result, increase your level of attraction.
- According to the report of Walker Sands (for 2018): free and fast delivery has a positive effect on 79% of U.S. customers consumer purchases in all online stores.
- The report also shows that delivery on the same day would positively influence for 42% of respondents to decide on online shopping.
- The research by Narvar shows that 53% of US online shoppers will not purchase a product if they do not know when it will be available to them.
Thus, we see that delivery can be extremely important for customer attraction. That’s why we would like to recommend to use Shipping Matrix Rates module that was created especially to improve the customer’s delivery experience.
Main agendas of this module are to:
- indicate specific rates for the delivery of certain goods, categories or types of products;
- implement a combination of various data to clarify the conditions (for example, address, price, the weight of the package, the number of goods);
- the establishment of special tariffs for certain groups of people;
- import of customer data entered and editing it manually;
- filtering by zip code, that is, you specify the range of index values for which the set price apply for the product;
- set different tariffs for different shippers and automatically display for customers of the Magento online store;
- you can change prices or add rates using a single CSV file, and you do not need encoding;
- implement a combination of various data to clarify the conditions of filtering by zip code, that is, you specify the range of index values for which the set price applies for the product.
Our extension helps to apply any delivery formula. You can set all the necessary settings for the delivery, calculate the delivery time for every order in every direction. Due to the ability to quickly make changes to data and instantly view the results, the client can choose the best option for the delivery.